You may find many reviews online about effectiveness of ExtenZe. It has been described as one of the best known natural male enhancement product. Some big names stand behind ExtenZe too, among them, former spokesmen Jimmy Johnson (of Dallas Cowboys fame) and NASCAR driver Kevin Conway.
Those are some big names…but do they mean you should buy ExtenZe? No – you should make an informed decision before buying ExtenZe.
Recommendation: Don’t Buy It
Warning: ExtenZe has been banned because it increases the risk of cancer. We recommend you check out Male Extra. It has better potency without any extreme side effects.
In 2013, the FDA tested samples labeled as “ExtenZe Maximum Strength” and found traces of sildenafil. Sildenafil is the active ingredient of Viagra and is not an official ingredient of ExtenZe.
The sample tested by FDA could be counterfeit. Nevertheless, FDA issued a warning to consumers to be cautious in buying ExtenZe. Sildenafil interacts with drugs for diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease, which can cause harm if in unregulated doses.
Customer Reviews About ExtenZe:
Drawbacks Of ExtenZe:
- ExtenZe could only enhance the size of an erect penis, and it does not bring permanent enlargement.
- While the content is packed with ingredients, only four components—Niacin, Folate, DHEA, and pregnenolone—have specified amounts.
- ExtenZe contains Yohimbe which can cause severe nausea, sweating, upset stomach, high blood pressure or increased heart rate in some users.
- If you have an existing medical condition or have allergic reactions to any of the ingredients, stop taking the supplement and consult your doctor.
Male Extra: By comparing the one-month package, Male Extra is slightly pricier than ExtenZe. However, if you want some peace of mind on knowing the exact levels of herbs you are ingesting, it is better to choose Male Extra. ExtenZe has not listed specific levels for 15 of 19 of its ingredients; only those for Niacin, Folate, DHEA and pregnenolone are indicated.
Benefits of Male Extra:
Male Extra helps people by increasing libido, preventing premature ejaculation, and providing longer and more pleasurable sex. Simply put, it is similar to Pfizer’s Viagra.
Primarily, you need Male Extra if you are:
- Losing or feeling a decrease in sex drive
- Having difficulties in achieving erections
- Experiencing sudden premature ejaculations
- Having weak erections despite extreme arousal
- Looking for an alternative and inexpensive male performance enhancer